Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Blue green and yellow Brazil inspired makeup!

So as you might know i am brazilian, so as  i was cheering for brazil during the world cup i had the idea of doing this.....i know it took a while lol
     The brazilian flag collors are a great color pallete and  they look great tomorrow so of course you don't have to be brazilian to wear this =]

Products used:
 * Urban decay primer potion
 *NYX milk jumbo pencil
 *yellow blue green and highlighter colors are from  the 180 pallete
 *ardell eyelashes

check out the video for the tutorial:















3 comments:

  1. are you available for makeup application for brides
    my email is yosofisan@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imagine if this could be done with Permanent makeup.

    It looks great, well done.

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello I'm looking for someone to do my makeup for my birthday party on 4/23 please can you send me more pictures of your work I have to have it done by 3pm
    alsteenalewis@yahoo.com or 8622477126 tina

    ReplyDelete